Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Conner,swimming and random musings

So the other day we took the kids swimming and discovered that Conner really is not a swimmer. He has taken some lessons but I just dont think it's a natural thing. He was in a shallow pool and at the 4 foot section and he would not move away from the wall. Then he would start to swim and stand up and walk he was more walking than swimming. Even though I am a swimmer and a pretty good one at that I dont know how to help him. I try to help him but end up laughing so hard that I can't.......Elizabeth is more a natural at this and is doing well........................I am trying to get in a trip to So.cal this summer to swim in the pool at grandpa and grandma's one last time before they sell the house. I am dreading this because it will be like another death in itself and very sad.............................The dog has fleas for the first time and it is driving me nuts.............Do you ever have people that talk to you and only call when they want things and then when you cant deliver they stop talking to you because you said no. A big pet peeve of mine and trying to come to terms with this behavior from other people.......Going camping and excited about that.......Getting off the computer for once in my life......