Monday, December 31, 2012

A Very Good Year!

Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined the past year. Some of my wildest dreams came true, I made new friend and lived experiences of a lifetime. It made me realize that dreams really do come true and to never give up on those dreams. New Years Eve is traditionally a time of reflection, celebration and remembrance of the past year.

In the words of Old Blue Eyes, " When I was 35, it was a very good year, it was a very good year". I really thought nothing could top 2011, which was a great year.


I cannot believe how many blessing came down this year, I am so thankful and amazed by them all. It has been challenging in its own way too. We've had to make some major life changing decisions that will start to take affect very soon. Decisions that have been weighing heavily on us and upsetting others. I will share more about that tomorrow.

Wishing you all a very happy 2013 filled with many blessings and much happiness! I hope you all rise early like me tomorrow and watch the Rose Parade.

My goals for 2013
Move to the east coast
Lose 50 more pounds
Be more positive and no more worrying
Start a new business
See more friends