In the words of Old Blue Eyes, " When I was 35, it was a very good year, it was a very good year". I really thought nothing could top 2011, which was a great year.
- Marty and I celebrated 16 years of marriage,
- Conner turned 15
- Elizabeth turned 12 and graduated Awana
- I did my first triathlon and lived to tell the tale.
- I lost forty pounds and got fit
- I met New Kids on The Block not once but twice. Something I had dreamed about since I was twelve years old.
- We had a wonderful Easter Weekend
- Our friends from France came to visit and I re-joined the workforce
- We met up with some Tweeps to watch cycling
- I lost a dear friend
- Took my very first solo road trip, said goodbye to a friend, saw old friends and gained a niece&nephew
- Had three blogs get big exposure
- Took part in Operation Cookie Bake
- met our donor mother via telelphone and heard all about our donor Jerry
- supported a few friends through major life experiences
- made new friends
Wishing you all a very happy 2013 filled with many blessings and much happiness! I hope you all rise early like me tomorrow and watch the Rose Parade.
My goals for 2013
Move to the east coast
Lose 50 more pounds
Be more positive and no more worrying
Start a new business
See more friends