Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Product Review: Younique Mascara

My friend Christy has been posting all over Facebook for the last several months about this ''wonder'' mascara. I was curious about this mascara that she was raving about and sharing videos of on her timeline.

Truth be told, I am not a big makeup user or wearer. My nickname isn't Messy Moose for nothing, I am not a makeup wonder more like a makeup nightmare. I have little to no eyelashes not even an eyelash curler can help me. For the last couple of years, I have been using ''They're Real'' by Benefit for mascara. I have been pretty happy with it until I saw this product online. Now some are into using false eyelashes, for me I would end up with something that could rival  an episode ''I Love Lucy''

A few weeks ago, Christy sent me a message on Facebook asking if I would write a blog for her and review the product. I jumped at the chance!! I could finally try this mascara for myself and see what its all about. Christy's mom Janeen is one of my special friends, our family's connected in so many ways and part of a circle of amazing women.

Funny enough, Christy's mom and I met through our mutual love of the Bachelor during Travis Stork, M.D.'s season. Yesterday on his show the Doctor's they did a review of the product: http://www.thedoctorstv.com/videos/magic-mascara



Needless to say, I love Christy's family so much that I would do anything for them, including sharing my Messy makeup ways in a product review.....the product is amazing, the operator not so much.

Christy sent me: Mood Struck Minerals Pigment Powder in Sexy  and Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes



Admittedly, I was hesitant about the product. I worried how would I get it off? The mascara washes off with warm water and facial cleanser. So that fear was allievated before I even put it on.

Now the first thing I did is watch a video sent by Christy to learn how to apply the product

*I am a real person with real flaws to my skin. I just decided to put myself out there flaws and all with the product standing for itself*

You can click on any product name in this review and be taken to Christy's webpage to buy the product

Before Eye Pigment Sexy only:



Step one: Use your regular mascara to create a base layer

After Step One:

Step Two: Apply Moodstruck Transplanting Gel  to lashes



Step Two Results: 



Step Three Result: 

Messy but amazing still! Remember I am non professional messy makeup girl. 

Final result after adding another layer:


I love this product. Even for a messy girl like me ( believe me, I am constantly having to re-do my under eye because I get it all over myself) it is easy to use and the end result is better than any mascara I have ever used. I love this amazing 3D mascara.


Are you ready to try the product yourself? Maybe make a better review than mine? I would love to see you try it yourself. So much better than regular mascara and false lashes. You can buy the product here in the special party for Just Jules readers

Christy's Webpage: www.lovelaughterlashes.com

They have a 14 day Love It Guarantee on their products. Even better! 



*disclaimer* This was not a paid review but Christy did provide the product for me to use and have. So thank you to Christy for the fun gift.