Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas day

Christmas day was good this morning with the kids opening their stockings and then me making french toast. We went to church and it was really great but I got a weird feeling about my grandma during service. I missed Gramie because today was her birthday and then I started thinking about Grandma and how she has not been well. Then going home in the car I called my mom to wish her Merry Christmas and she told me that grandma wasn't well. Then I hung up really quickly to call my Dad for Christmas and he told me Grandma was not having a good day and needed to go to the hospital. They thought that it could wait until tomorrow but she ended up having to go tonight and she is not good. I wasnt ready for this and cant stand it that I am 200 miles away and cant do anything about it. I need to go to sleep but I cant I am waiting for the phone to ring............... Thankfully two friends came and sat with me tonight. I dont know what I would have done without them.