Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A few things

Conner said today "We have a half a majority." Marty and I cracked up at that one!

I have noticed on my blog tracker that I have some new readers. I would love to hear from you and find out how you came to my blog. It so fun to get comments and get to know your readers. I also thank my long time faithful readers for sticking with me when my blog has become depressing at times. Thanks for all the emails and encouragement, it has meant a lot to me.

Also, I set a email up so that my readers can email me if they want. My email for the blog is jjmpg@yahoo.com if you are a little gun shy on leaving a public comment. My regular email is still in effect and if you email me there please continue to do so.

Anybody have anything they  are wanting a update on? or something you would like to hear about. Send me a post idea.