Friday, November 20, 2009

One week left, I can do it

Friday means another day closer to the end of NaBloPoMo. The first part was rough posting from my phone but now I am getting into the swing of things. Next week I should be back on my game and getting this blog cleaned up.What a mess it has become since I was computerless. I have tagging, title fixing and numerous other things to do.

I have felt great this week. I have felt such peace and comfort, blessed to have so much support. I am thankful for all the people who pray for us and support us. We are very blessed and I know it, I can feel people holding us up in prayer and support. I am especially thankful to a small group of friends who listen to me daily prattle on about life. I chatter alot, email a lot, facebook a lot and it can be annoying. But, it helps me greatly to have a outlet. My husband isn't much of a talker and really does not want to talk about what is going on. Having friends like Andrea,Caroline, Di, Stacy and Sam who listen to me drone on really does help.My amazing prayer group of twelve women from all over the country, who God put in my life at the exact right time. Plus all of my wonderful Facebook friends to boot, even though spending time on the computer is not healthy it is a way for me to not feel stuck at home. It is hard to leave Marty and the house most days and by using the computer I feel like things are not flying past me.

So, from the bottom of my heart to all of you, Thank you. For listening,calling,emailing and texting me. You might not realize it but it helps me so much. I love you all dearly for it.