Saturday, January 9, 2010

Just Jules

So I must do the perfunctory New Year's resolution post and tell you all my goal for 2010. I am not big on resolutions, for the most part they go by the wayside. But this year I know this is something that I must do.

I worry way to much about what other people think of me. It is not good and I am going to stop doing it. Worrying in general is a problem and I am tired of it. So 2010 will be a worry free year, it will be hard but I am working on making permanent. I don't know how it started, I think it is a common struggle with people. I used to not feel this way but it has crept in over time. It is time for it to go!

I am just me,being me and that is all that matters. If you don't like it, don't know me. Certainly, I am not looking for a license to behave badly or hurt others. Of course, I want to know if I am doing something wrong, tell me be honest and I will listen. But, I am not going to worry if I don't hear from somebody or if someone acts funny toward me. I am not going to worry about fitting in, I don't need to fit in. I hope you catch my drift, if you don't..........I won't worry about it.

I have a song that I feel fits me, I am different always not fitting in. I am not one to go with the flow, I often have gone against the grain. Not on purpose, just because that is how I am wired and really I embrace my weirdness. I like being different, not fitting into the cookie cutter mold of society.

So here is my song: