Monday, August 14, 2006

Life

Summer has been hectic so little time for blogging. Life lately has been great not to many blips in the radar besides the extremely hot weekend where we lost power and Marty had a really bad low blood sugar and needed to go to the hospital weekend. I have been in a place of growth for many reasons and I am learning alot of things. I think some of the hardest lesson's I have been learning are in the area of friendships. I have always had many friends sometimes almost too many. I have alot of really old friendships that I have had for 16 yrs or better. I always fit in and was part of a group. So now getting older and having alot of clickiness going on around me is really hard and I am learning alot from it. I hate it first of all. I dont want to be it secondly and thirdly when it starts to affect your kids it really sucks. But today in church I heard a great message and really thought alot about what I feel God is doing in my life. I need to mourn it, get comfort from God, Seek him first, be meek and be a peacemaker. Hard to swallow. I get angry and want to say mean things to people but yet I have held my tongue and will continue to do so. More later on the Dog the Bounty Hunter show that taught me alot later...........