Monday, June 11, 2007

random thoughts

ahhh, back to the blog! It seems like forever since I have

Life is good here in Visalia we have been enjoying nice weather. Very odd for this time of year.

We got a pool, a little easy set pool. What were we thinking??? first we got took on buying chemicals. That guy saw us coming. Then all the kids want to do is swim but I know this is what my grandparents and aunts were waiting for "PAYBACK" all they did was watch us swim all day everyday for about 20 yrs. The only problem is our back yard isn't really even and it is needing to be drained and moved. It is kinda oblong instead of round. But the good news is I am tan. Bad news, I will probably get skin cancer from tanning that would be bad.

School is done except for Conner and his math and reading that he must finish before summer is over. Pray for patience for me. All he wants to do is swim and he already doesn't get to go to camp because of not finishing his work.

Conner is the king of random thought here is my favorite out of all that we have heard in the past two weeks:

" mom I can't learn to play the banjo! They don't sell them at Wal-Mart" OK! I cried at this one.

Elizabeth never wants to clean up but she did finish all her schoolwork. She is still at that age of mispronouncing things and these are two she keep saying:

When I ask her to do something she salutes me and says "YES, MAMMARY" no you did not misread that instead of saying "YES, MA'AM" she calls me Mammary.

Then she keeps telling Marty " Mommy touched me how to do breast stroke today" hehe she means "taught" but she keeps saying touched. :P

We have been so busy with birthday parties and end of school parties and this and that. More of that this week.

I think because it is summer and we have a pool I have dreamed about my grandparents house and pool two nights in a row now. I won't elaborate.

I am me and happy to be me. Just nerdy, dorky me!