Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Prayers for July

For a few months now, I have been feeling a strong urge to pray for the transplant to happen in July. Marty and I have both had a urge like this before in the fall of 2008 but nothing happened.

  So I have been very leery of sharing or saying anything like this. Since then we haven't felt anything but now July. It's just me, but I thought that I would ask people to pray together with us. We know prayer changes things and that where one or more gather in prayer, there can be change. So please pray for the donor, the family and for a perfect match. Nothing might happen but it is worth focusing our prayers on it and waiting to see what happens. I think that we are both tired and ready for life to re-start, we are ready to move on and enjoy life again.


 Philippians 4:6 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.