Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's that time of year again!

November has become synonymous with one thing in my life:

NaBloPoMo 2011




About four years ago, my friend Di asked me if I wanted to join her blogging every day in November. At first, I was apprehensive. How could I come up with something every day? It was tough but it was fun. We would watch each other's blogs making sure the other posted. Our friend  Andrea also would blog along and we all had such fun.

It now has become a yearly tradition. It's not November unless it is NaBloPoMo time. Those blogs are treasures and such a time machine. I love going back and reading my old blogs. Things have come a long way since then.

I will be doing some theme days again, finish writing about our vacation and sharing lots of fun pictures and posts. Wanna join in the fun? I always do a shout out to those blogging everyday in November. Be sure to let me know if you are.