Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sometimes things never change

It is hard when you want things to change and you try your hardest and they don't. I know you can't change people and that everyone has a free will. But when you tell someone they are hurting you and they still do what you ask them not to it is hard. Especially when it is family and you want to have things be at least functional and relationships working. When it is a parent doing these things it is even harder to grasp especially being a parent myself. I can't imagine not caring and trying when I have a child that is hurting. Sometimes you just have to keep walking away and build your own life with your own family and make a change for the future. blah,blah,blah, I can't even put my feelings into words and frankly probably should be careful of what I say since this is mostly public. I dont want to cause more drama for myself.