Thursday, June 22, 2006

Frustration

We moved last summer into a bigger place for our family. We havent really been here to enjoy it much but it is nice. The kids have space and we have space. But, the neighbors seem to hate us for some reason unknown to us. They have all lived here a long time and know each other well but seem unwilling to be friendly to us. Our kids have had problems with their kids cussing at them and teasing them. Then they have broke stuff of ours and when we ask how it happend nobody knows. Today I was outside watching the kids play and we went over to a friends around the corner and Elizabeth accidently left her stroller out and we came home and it was thrown over a brick wall toward the street and completely broken. I knock on the person's door next to me and of course she didnt know and I dont think she did it as she is an adult.Then I ask the kids across from us and they went in when we left. Then there was 3 boys out playing and I know that one of the three of them knows something and they coyly ask if I found anything out. I was waiting for the mom to get home to talk to her but Marty stopped me because he thinks it will just make things worse. Last week someone unscrewed my light bulb and threw it on the ground all over and now this. I am angry and want to get to the bottom of it but Marty wants to just turn the other cheek and learn from it and go on. SO I WILL JUST BLOG IT and move on........................