Friday, October 5, 2012

Finding Purpose in the Pain Contributor

Readers,

I have recently been given the opportunity to become a regular contributor at Finding Purpose in the Pain. Being able to share some of the challenging issues of my past with those who are struggling now is a huge blessing to me.

It is no secret that I have lived a challenging life at times and one of the best ways to stay positive is to look for the good in all these things. I can find the good in most anything hence the reason many people call me a Pollyanna.

I don't see these challenges as road blocks that prevent me from living, I see them as opportunities for living, learning and overcoming. I am truly thankful for all of the difficult things in my life and the ability to show others they can be overcome.

I will be making a tab to link all of my posts. I hope you not only read them but share them with others hurting in your life.

Here are my first two posts:

http://www.findingpurposeinthepain.com/2012/10/no-eye-has-seen-no-ear-has-heard.html

http://www.findingpurposeinthepain.com/2012/09/god-heals-brokenhearted.html

I am excited to be asked to be a part of this venture. Stacy is a dear friend and ministry partner. We were pioneers in  online bible studies and ministry together. We are celebrating 10 years since starting this journey. I am thankful for her role in my life and excited to be able to support her new site.