Thursday, October 25, 2012

MailPix Photo Services: Instagram Prints

I recently found out about a new photo service MailPix and joined their site to get 100 free pictures. As I was browsing the site, I noticed something interesting and different.

They do Instagram prints! I love Instagram and have always lamented the fact that some of the pics I put up on there can't be printed. I am so excited to send my Instagram pictures in to be printed to frame.  They also allow you to print pictures from Facebook.

A few years ago, I lost over 3000 pictures when my Mac crashed. Some of those pictures only remain on Facebook, I am going to print them to have hard copies. I just love the services offered and the great deals on their site.

I recently signed up to be a blog affiliate and can share this offer with you. Sign up for Mailpix and get 100 free prints. Christmas card season is coming and I always love to put a family picture in my cards. I know what I am going to do with this offer. Join today and get your own 100 free prints compliments of MailPix.


MailPix 100 Free Photo Prints

*disclaimer* I am a affliate of MailPix and do earn a commission from accounts signed up from my link.