Friday, July 15, 2011

Cycling Mom's Need Maids in July


I was steam mopping my floors the other day after waking up at 3:30 am to watch Le Tour and had a grand idea, I need a maid in July!

This keeping a clean house gets in the way of my tour viewing. Who needs clean dishes or clothes? Home cooked meals?Maybe we need a cook too?

This morning I was chatting @gogirlpeep and she liked the idea. She is tweeting her heart out to get other moms to join the revolution! We think #cyclemomsneedmaidsinjuly.

Maybe we can start a camp for tour orphan children while we are at it? Poor kids,forced to keep odd hours and entertain themselves while mommy watches tv for four hours and tweets after. They could have fun at #tourorphanchildrencampinjuly!

This is tongue in cheek but we all know the truth hurts!