Friday, April 14, 2006

I can't think of a title

So life is moving on and last week during school Conner informed me he was stressed out about Grandma and Grandpa(or Poppa as they called him) dying. So I decided to take this week off for spring break and relax. It has been nice and busy,busy everyday. Seeing alot of friends who teach or have kids in school that we never get to see has been fun all around. Last night, Elizabeth came down with a reader that I have been trying to get her to read and starts just reading it to me. This after she cried through five words of it last week. So we called her grandma and read to her and then she looks at me and says" I wish I could call Poppa and read to him. He would be so proud of me." Knife in heart and the semi scab has been ripped off again! So we called her Grandpa to read to him and she says to him" I wish Grandma and Grandpa could hear me read they would like that." Salt in the wound and I hear his scab rip open. That is alot coming from her because she never shows emotion or feeling about things like that( She isnt like anyone in the family is she:) I wont mention names here insert your own) Anyways, life goes on and on but the healing is day by day. Trying to figure it out............................