Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Awakening

Five years ago on Christmas morning I was standing in church singing hymns but silently praying. I clearly heard God tell me " you have a long rough road ahead."

On the way home from church that day, I found out my grandma was unwell. She died a month later, grandpa eight weeks later. The rough road was upon me. Just how long and how rough was unclear.

Then in 2007 Marty was diagnosed with renal failure. You know that story well.

In that time, I lost a few dear friends and walked a very secret,difficult, painful journey with another silently.

I woke up today from what feels like a five year coma. I have changed drastically but still am Just Jules. I feel the next leg of the journey is about me. Where am I going and what am I doing. I had been planning on furthering my education before Marty got sick. I still plan on doing that.

Of course, I plan on enjoying these last seven years of homeschooling and furthering my children's education and preparing them for college and life ahead.

I am currently praying for guidance and ask you to join me. I feel a idea building. Just want God to show me his will for me.

I'm looking forward to getting on with the living of life with Marty and the kids. Enjoying life together. We have long lists of things we want to fo,places and people we want to see.