Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Busy,busy, oh so busy!

I'm sitting in the sun watching the kids swim. The weather is finally nice enough. My Dad asked why I'm neglecting my blog and my general quiet online. I'm busy living life.

Elizabeth has been training for a triatholon and I've been training with her. We've been running, swimming, and biking.

We've been finishing up our school year and I've been planning next year.

Marty has been working a lot....sometimes 16 hour days. He's doing well and enjoying being well.

Looking forward to having company next week and hopefully making some trips ourselves this summer. I'm itching to go camping again.

Of course, a lionshare of time is spent taking my kids to the neighborhood pool.

I've got blog's stored in my head and think I will try to get them out in all the busyness.

Hope to see some of you this summer!