Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The end of NaBloPoMo 2010

This month has flown by, seems like just yesterday it was starting and now it is finished. This was a different year of NaBlo for me, the first time both parents and Marty read along.  It was fun having them cheer me on with my blogging and encouraging me to blog.  In fact, this month was my highest rated month ever on my blog tracker, I had over 1121 hits on my blog this month. WOW! That many people read this thing?

Congrats to Di who made it through another year, we both missed Andrea this year. My friend Sam did a great job posting, her first time ever participating. It is fun when your friends blog along and encourage you to blog.

I am glad to not have to blog tomorrow, I am sure all of you are glad also. I still have several fresh blogs in my head and am sure my hiatus won't be too long!

Thanks for reading and supporting me!