Friday, November 30, 2012

So Long NaBloPoMo 2012, Looking Toward the Future

I bet you're all happy! The last day usually means that I take a blogging break for a bit. Can you just be quiet for a bit? I bet you're all thinking that.

When I started this blog in 2005, I had no clue where it would take me as a person, writer, friend and family member. The doors this blog has opened for me are amazing and mind bending at times. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would become the place it has become.

Simply put, that is all thanks to you, my readers. From my first readers on Myspace, to my first blogging friends, my family and now the Twitter world. Thank you for reading, sharing, retweeting and helping me reach a far greater audience than my circle in life.

If I didn't have readers, I wouldn't still be blogging. It's no fun talking to yourself. I love hearing how a blog has touched someone, made a difference or inspired change. When someone tells me they read my blog,  I am always humbled, floored and honored.

 I love having a place where my friends can share with others too.

 On this note, I would love to see more comments. Don't worry, I don't bite and would love to hear your thoughts. It is super easy to comment, you can sign in with Facebook or Twitter. You can even leave anonymous comments. I try to answer every comment back and they truly are the payment for blogging.

I am also asking for feeback for the future. What would you like to see more of? What would you like me to write about? Anything you want to see featured? Constructive critcism? I am open to kind thoughts and words.

Also, would you like my Facebook page? Sign up for my email list? Share my blog with others? All of these things will help this site continue to grow.

Interested in guest blogging? I am always looking for submissions. I do reserve the right to decline but I am open to almost anything you have in mind. I would love to share my place and share with my readers another point of view.

Thank you for reading, encouraging and loving me along the way.

I owe a debt of gratitude to Lori, Vidya and Tiybor for constantly retweeting my blog. It is appreciated and it  does make a huge difference. Also thanks to Azu for sharing my post on Facebook.

Thank you to all who've recently retweeted me, it really means the world to me every time my blog gets retweeted. The benefit of having a super memory, I remember each one.

Thank you to Mary for guest blogging for me this month. Thank you to Bob for the blog link. Joel for the support and content.

To my Brown family,cousins, and parents for letting me use them as a source of material and supporting me. Without our story, Just Jules really wouldn't exist.

Thank you to Di for starting me off writing every November. Thanks Dan and Stephanie for writing a long this month.

Most importantly, thank you to Marty and the kids. I wouldn't be able to share our life without your support and encouragement. I know sometimes it is annoying and bothersome. Thank you for loving me and letting me blog.

I cannot wait to see where the future takes Just Jules. I hope you all join me.