Thursday, November 22, 2012

What Jules is Thankful for? Thanksgiving 2012

It is no secret that I haven't had a life filled with sunshine and roses. It has often been filled with trials and tribulations since I was very young. There is one secret that I've never shared........I wouldn't change it for the world.

Those trials and tribulations have made me, who I am and I happen to like who I am. I have so many blessings to be thankful for and have lived quite the adventure.

Thankful for Marty and our 16 years of marriage. He has been very supportive and helped me overcome many obstacles and challenges in life. He also is supportive of my crazy whims. Thank you for being a hard worker for our family and taking care of us.

Thankful for Conner who brings me so much joy. I never imagined I would have a son and I am so thankful that I do. He is a great kid.

Thankful for Elizabeth. I love having a daughter who is smart, funny, independent and thinks for herself. She is one strong willed child and I know she will be successful in life. I love her sharp wit the best, she had a gift her momma only wishes she could have

Thankful for Jerry and his family. Thank you Debbie for honoring Jerry's wishes and giving our family new life. You didn't just save one life, you saved four lives.

Thankful for my Dad, he is one of my best friends and confidant. Thankful for his support.

Thankful for my Mom, thanks for all you've done for me this year and for being so supportive.

Thankful for my grandparents. They may be gone but are never far away. Like Aunt Maggie said, Grandma lives on through her cooking and recipes. I may be far from family but we are always together with food because Grandma made sure of that.

Thankful for the Brown family. My Aunts who have taught me so much, my Uncles for always being a fun part of my life. Most of all my cousins who fill my heart with joy and love. Thank you all for being there for me and supporting me.


It is no secret that I am blessed in the friend department. Not many people can say they have thousands of friends all over the world.

Thankful for my sisters of the heart for taking me on and being my sisters. Thankful for your unconditional love and support.

For the Fitzpatrick family. So thankful Jim came into my life at five and has been a constant support. When he married Jen that only brought more love and support.

Thankful for my childhood friends who have stayed the course.

Thankful for my high school friends who have continued to be some of my best friends in life and strong allies. Even though I haven't seen some of you for years, you have always remained close.

Thankful for my Disney friends. What a blessing to be part of the fraternity/sorority of Disney. Such wonderful women and men to have known throughout my adult life.

Thankful for my Visalia friends. I know our time is coming to a close. I can never thank you enough for all you've done for our family throughout the years. You've helped me raise my kids, walk through so many trials and loved us. I hope you all know that even though we don't live close, we will always be friends.

Thankful for our Parkside Chapel family. Such a supportive church that has been there for us throughout the years. What a wonderful place it has been to raise our children. They have had many grandparents, second parents and friends through this church. We are sad that our time there is coming to a close but so thankful for the firm foundation that has been laid.

Thankful for my friend Stacy. Who knew that following a celebrity on her site would lead to a long standing ministry and that we would be pioneers. Thanks for staying the course and helping me grow.

Thankful for my prayer group of 8 lovely ladies. I never imagined a silly television show would bring you into my life and I am so thankful it did. You all have been such a blessing to me and have become family. Look forward to the day we can all be together.

Thank you to my Blockhead sisters for making this year so wonderful. Thank you Lori, Andrea and Lindsey for helping make my longtime dream come true.

Thankful for my Twitter friends round the world. Who knew that I would become friends with people far and wide via social media. You all have taught me so many things and my life is better for knowing you. The Twi community, the cycling community, the blogging community, the Tears for Fears community and the BH community.

Thankful for my job.Thank you Kyler, Kavicka, Kelly and Kanaan for taking a chance on me. Glad to know your family and work for you. I love laughing with you guys everyday.

Most of all, thank you to the supporters of Just Jules for the phenomenal year. I never imagined this little mommy blog would grow into what it is today. I could NOT have done it without readers and supporters. I am so grateful for everyone who clicks on this blog and hope it brings you joy.

My life is full and blessed. I have so many blessings in life and thankful that God has blessed me beyond measure. I am truly thankful everyday and make gratitude a part of my daily routine. I don't need just one day to be thankful. I am thankful everyday.

Happy Thanksgiving