Friday, November 23, 2012

Need Christmas Card Pictures? Photo Gifts? Try Mailpix

I am so thankful to be a part of the Mailpix affiliate program. I have recently started using their service and love it. It is the best picture service I have used by far and makes uploading a snap.

On Mailpix you can sign into your Facebook and Instagram account to print pictures with the click of a button. I tried it and it is so simple. I was even able to order a picture for a friend who posted a great picture on her account.

My parents love picture calendars using Mailpix makes it so much easier. In the past I would have to download pictures that I had on my phone to the computer and they never looked right. This way I just sign into Instagram or Facebook, click and they are uploaded.

Today they are having a Black Friday special along with several Christmas specials. Just click on the ad in the blog and it will take you to sign up.

I am using the 100 free 4x6 promo for my Christmas cards this year. Who doesn't want 100 free prints to put in Christmas cards?


MailPix 100 Free Photo Prints



Check out Mailpix for all your holiday photo needs

*disclaimer* I was not paid for this post. All opinions and content is mine. I do however earn a commission from all sales made from this blog.