Monday, November 22, 2010

Have you ever wanted?

Have you ever wanted something to be different, but it isn't? That is how I feel about one certain area of my life. I wish that I could change it but I can't. I have tried to change things and failed miserably, I have begged and pleaded to the point of groveling.I have prayed and prayed for things to change but that is not God's will for me, right now.

 Instead of wallowing in self pity, harboring anger, I just have forgiven and forgotten. Instead, I choose to focus on what is good and not bad. I am thankful for the many things God has given me and shown me. I am blessed a thousand times over, than the two things I have lost.

 Actually, in many ways, it is less stressful and difficult this way. You cannot change people or the way they treat you, but you can change the way you react to it! In fact, because of a choice someone made, I was able to write this blog. That is a blessing!