Thursday, November 4, 2010

Comments?Complaints? Suggestions? Bueller...Bueller?

 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*taps the microphone* Is Anybody out there?


 A strange thing has happened, I get very little comments on the blog anymore. Mainly just Di and Andrea who read and comment. I thought maybe it was the Google comment system discouraging people and so I added the Disqus comment system. It allows you to sign in with Twitter and Facebook instead of making a Google account. Still nothing.

Blogging isn't as much fun without the feedback and comments. I am not begging for comments here but I wonder why? Why do people not comment? I know that I get a ton of traffic ( I have a blog tracker embedded in the blog) and people tell me all the time they read the blog.

So what gives? nothing to say? I never have been a quiet person and always have something to say. I love reading and commenting on blogs. It encourages the writer and often is helpful.

Is it too hard to comment? Do you not like the comment system?

It really doesn't matter in the long run. I am still going to blog and don't need comments to keep me going. It is just something that I am curious about. I am sure only the regulars will comment and this post will be in vain. I am laughing and smiling as I type this blog. It is very tongue in cheek and meant to be funny for the most part.

Have a great Thursday and thanks for reading.