Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's that time of year again! NaBloPoMo 2010

I am excited, November is here once again and so is National Blog Posting Month. It's a challenge to post a blog a day the entire month. My friend Di got me to start participating in 2007 along with Andrea, it's a fun friendship ritual of sorts. What does that mean? Basically Di harrasses Andrea and I until we post, she likes to send fun motivational emails ( tongue in cheek) until we do. Kidding aside, it really is fun for us and something we look forward to each year.

I am going to try some new things this year, Time Machine Tuesdays where I share older blog posts, Wordless Wednesday's where I share pictures or videos. I always have a lot to say and usually have five to seven blogs running around in my head at any given time. So this is a great chance to get them all out and posted.

This is a particularly monumental November, it marks the fifth anniversary of my blogging debut. Back then it was a Myspace blog that eventually morphed into this monster blog. Blogging has brought me through some of the hardest times in my life. It has brought me two of my best friends in the entire world. It has been a baby book of sorts for my kids and it has been a carthartic experience during Marty's illness.

I hope you all will read along and support me this month. Also, support my blogging friends who are joining in this year.


Di's blog
OC Mama
  Andrea's blog ( Not sure Andrea is doing it this year but just in case)
  Sam's blog ( Sam's a new blogger and I am hoping to help her get into the habit)