Friday, November 12, 2010

Quite the wake up call

So this morning my phone rang at 7:40 am. It was my Danielle from Georgia quite anxious. She said she had the strongest feeling in her gut to call. She thought she should wait until later but she had it so heavy on her heart.

Basically, she feels Marty is going to get a call in the next 48-72 hours. She felt God urging her to tell us that. She didnt know about what but a call.

What she didn't know was the other day at UC Davis we learned something new. Most donations take two to three days to process. The coordinator says don't expect a call on a holiday but two or three days later. Also she says more calls come at 3am than any other time.

I wonder if there is a match? I wonder if the call is coming? I wonder if God just wanted her to tell us but it was more for her? I believe her. So many people who know me will tell you; I often get these kinds of feelings about people. I definitely know the feeling and anxiety of not wanting to say weird things to people.

So we are now praying that this means something and hope you will too.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5