Sunday, November 24, 2013

Liebbster Award: 11 Things About Me

My crazy friend Pamela gave me the Leibster award. I have had it before and techinically have way too many followers. I did think it would be fun to answer her questions though. She gave me and another wonderful blogger Viday ( you can read her blog here: http://vidyasury.com/) questions to answer instead of us writing our own.

Go read her answers to her random questions on her blog and buy her books too!: http://pamelahutchins.com/2013/11/23/random-shit-about-me-really/#comment-93519




1. If you had to, would you run naked on a beach? (now, Vidya, aren’t you sorry I asked my own??)
umm.........no, I really wouldn't!
2. What is your favorite outfit of ALL TIME? I used to have this super cute Espirit Navy blue and white polka dot jacket that I owned in the 1990's. Overall,  I have to say it was this one:

My fifth birthday present bought from the Wee Toy Loft in Whittier,CA

3. Next family holiday: cooking? visiting? eating out? I always cook Thanksgiving. Marty and the kids love when I cook for holidays!
4. What oogies you out more than anything in the world? baked fruit or writing with chalk and creepy people.
5. ebook, audio, or print? I love to crack the spine of a book!
6. Who would play you in the movie of your life story? I really don't know the answer to this one! I am not sure who looks enough like me to play me.
7. If you could only keep one, would it be your eyesight or your hearing? eye sight
8. It’s the zombie apocalypse. You only have time to grab three things. And they are . . . ? Conner, Elizabeth and Marty
9. Vacation: beach, city, mountains, or? Beach, I miss living near a beach. Huntington Beach to be exact or camping at Carpenteria.
10. Shower with massage heads or bubble bath whirlpool tub? bubble bath whirlpool tub
11. If you could trade lives with someone for a reality show, who would it be? I really don't know this answer either. I don't want to trade lives with anyone...ever, so I have no clue!

Thanks Pamela for the doozy questions and for nominating me! That was tough and challenging.to answer a couple of them. Who should play me in a movie? I would love to hear from my readers!

I nominate my friend @ddot82 to answer these questions!