Thursday, November 28, 2013

One Year Later: #365DaysofThanks

A year ago my Twitter pal and Bro Joel challenged his followers to a year of giving thanks everyday instead of one day a year. He asked me to join him and spread the word, I wrote this blog  and started on the journey of being thankful everyday instead of one month a year.

I'd like to ask for your help, I want 2 start a trend , thn 2day & every day the rest of the yr make an I'm thankful 4 tweet

Somedays were easier than others. What I enjoyed most about this challenge was that when I was having a really bad day it MADE me look for something good in the day. My personality is an emotions based personality that can get the better of me at times. A blessing and a curse, when I am happy, I am happy and when I am sad, I am really sad. So on the sad days, I would work on being thankful and it turned the day around in an instant.

This year I am doing the challenge again and pushing myself to have an attitude of gratitude everyday in the next #365days. Working hard not let the little things get me down. I cannot wait to see what the next year holds for our family.

Here is a look back at some of my #365daysofthanks and wonderful gifts of the past year:

For every tweep who tweets their workouts, rides and races. You inspire me to be a better me and be fit. Thank you.